This will be the last blog that I write as a new journey of life is about to start.
To our guests who have been so very gracious and kind we would not have been a success without you!
We asked how we could improve, what you liked, what you did not like and we took your comments to heart and changed the things you cared about.
I believe this shows in the many gracious reviews we received.
Perfect we were not but we worked hard and gave it our all with bringing new life to the inn.
The Lord walked with me, he blessed it and he got me through it all.
Without the following people the Olde Square Inn would not have been a success:
- Scott & Marilyn Bushnell, PABBI, Eliot Dalton & PAII for the invaluable knowledge I received
- My son Joshua for his hours in technology
- Jane for helping me get off to a good start
- Rachel for her dedication in keeping the inn in good shape
- Tracy whom was invaluable.
- Will for his patience in teaching me the ins and outs of the computer system
- Acorn Internet for their invaluable teachings in the B&B world.
- Felicia and Allison who have been troopers in the end zone of keeping the inn in great condition, packing and moving
- Joyce who was guest innkeeper and countless hours in carpentry
- Lynn from Australian Walkabout who listened and encouraged
- Miss Bev, my ever young senior citizen who was always there to help, guide and listen. The Lord could not have brought me a better person to be along side me in this journey.
A much needed respite, returning to ministry to help those in need and hopefully guest inn sitting across the US.
To those who may not have been mentioned thank you for blessing us and helping us while we were here.
Nancy Skee will be the new owner who comes with fresh ideas, energy and an outgoing personality!
When you come to visit don't compare how we did things but come with open minds and hearts and embrace what Nancy will bring to you in hospitality.
I can be reached at email@example.com